Monday, July 18, 2011

Settling In

This past weekend was our first full weekend together enjoying our new apartment. While I spent all last week working in San Fran, The Pilot worked his butt off to get everything put away and set up so by the time I flew in Friday night the apartment looked perfect. 

Here are some photos of the apartment.  


The couches and ottomine are from The Pilot's family's furniture shop....Best couches around!






View of Love Joy Fountain right outside our window

Since we felt pretty settled in we decided to have our first guests over this weekend. Our friends Jacob, Erin and their little cutie Nolan came by Saturday evening and we all enjoyed some good food and local brew out on the deck. All in all, I'd say it was the perfect summer evening and I can't wait to have many more just like it! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well! 

Love, 

Jules


3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!! How exciting it must have been to wake up in your new bedroom and spend the weekend hosting guests!! Love the updates! Now I just need to clear my schedule so I can be next on that deck! Ha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous! Cannot wait to come and see it in person. Cheers to new adventures! xoxox

    ReplyDelete